Monday, April 11, 2011

Hudson: Denver Newborn Photographer

Hudson and Peyton were shoots I did on the same day. These little girls were born a day apart. I felt especially lucky to be invited into both homes to capture newborn pics of both little girls. The fisher family had lots of ideas and we had such a fun time shooting. As you can tell, the kids all love the camera. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi, so cute child and happy family may god bless them, thanks for sharing infant pictures

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Denver, CO, United States
Welcome to J. Biggers Photography. My name is Jenny. I am a freelance Colorado photographer specializing in kids, family, and pet portraits. If you are interested in having pictures done, call me at 303-946-7431.

Followers