Monday, December 13, 2010

Miss Fiona Dennehy: Denver Newborn Photographer

Well I am a little biased because I spent many months waiting for this little lady to show up. Hours after her birth we were booking Fiona's first photo shoot. One of my very close friends Ashli is her mother and was very patient with me and let me try a lot of different things for this shoot. It was such a blast!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Denver, CO, United States
Welcome to J. Biggers Photography. My name is Jenny. I am a freelance Colorado photographer specializing in kids, family, and pet portraits. If you are interested in having pictures done, call me at 303-946-7431.

Followers